Friday, March 5, 2010

Introducing BodyAmr-ZarMar...


I have a habit of putting things up on here before I'm officially 'allowed' - but screw it. This is our final design for Elephant Parade 2010 (scroll down)!! Had a surge of excitement at the prospect of seeing the work in progress on Monday at 3D Eye when I get to pose for a picture with the life-sized BodyAmr-ZarMar (need to think of a better name) for the Official Elephant Parade London Art Book! Then, I got a bit disheartened after I saw pictures of Benjamin Shine's contribution. OH MY. He managed to turn his elephant into a BLACK CAB(!!!), complete with solar powered headlights for eyes. Think I might start saving now so I can bid for it at the auction in June. I mean, bid on my elephant. Yeah, that's what I mean...

http://www.elephantfamily.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment