Monday, February 28, 2011

Baskin Robbins Says Bye to RUM RAISIN.

I am such a sucker for ice cream - and being in Bangsar, my favourite place to go to would be Baskin Robbins. =) What are your favourite flavours at Baskin Robbins? There are like so many different flavours - including chocolate, chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate mousse royale, cookies and cream, peanut butter and chocolate, gold medal ribbon and so much more...

My personal favourite? JAMOCA ALMOND FUDGE!!!

The one at Bangsar Telawi is one nice cosy ice cream parlour.. *wooots*

Anyways, Baskin Robbins just announced that they will bid farewell to the Rum Raisin flavour - unfortunately to some, but I am so happy cos I never liked raisins LOL. Lets hope its replacement flavour is one helluva awesome flavour!!!

This is what makes me think of Baskin Robbins so much... its ICE CREAM CAKE!!!

HAPPY ICE CREAM CAKE... TO YOU.

Baskin Robbins
No 55, Grd Floor,
Jalan Telawi 3
Off Jalan Maarof
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel/Fax: 03-2282 3662

No comments:

Post a Comment