Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today's Hottie Feature - Chuckei Jane. =)

Today's featured blogger hottie is a Playboy model. =P

Okay... she's not a Playboy model. But she's still damn kao hot ok. =)

Before I start, as usual once again let me recap with some of the hotties whom I've done/shown/featured in the Hottie category. Here are those featured before wan...

It's been awhile since I last blogged on the Blogger Hotties category - so I thought, since the last time I blogged about Daphne, let me blog about her best friend next. Today's featured hottie.... is the girl above. Looks kinda shy isnt it?


Here's a little feature video of them together - Daphne & Chuckei. =P

Meet Chuckei. Or Jane. Or Chuckei Jane. Jane Chuck also can.

Dont ask me why the Chuck/Chuckei... maybe she likes Chuck Norris a lot?

Her birthdate is listed on her blog - and it says 16th September 1992. Wow, means on Malaysia Day this year, she turns 19. *wooots*

She is ONE VERY POPULAR AND FAMOUS BLOGGER!!!

A very hot blogger too... she blogs here by the way. =)

She shares a lot of her life and experiences on her blog - so must go and check out her blog ok. If you are on Twitter as well... then go and follow her @JaneChuck =)

Ohhh... one thing though, she's already attached - so too bad for you all. =P

That is not all... she also vlogs too - so go subscribe to her Youtube channel as well!

I would say that she's so hot... that she makes this parking lot look nicer than ever too - just because she's in this picture. LOL.


Here's another video of her... *dont nosebleed ya*

Wanna see more pictures of her? Go to her FB page ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment